Teamwork, Experience and Dependability: These are the characteristics that define Palmer and Sicard. Working together as owners to exceed customer expectations by providing the highest value installation and service, while providing stability and growth for our shareholders.
To be the first choice mechanical contractor in the markets we serve by providing outstanding service and value to our customers and partners. We will develop long-term partnerships with the people, companies, and communities with whom we associate and create an atmosphere where our customers will easily recognize the committed efforts of our employee owners. It is our belief that to succeed, we must treat our customers, subcontractors, suppliers, and employees with honesty, fairness, and integrity.
- Ownership – Take ownership of the company and customer success.
- Safety – Ensure the safety of our people and those around us on the job site.
- Respect the Team – Give due respect to self and others to maintain the environment of teamwork and growth.
- Do the Right Thing – Strive to act with integrity. Mistakes happen. If something needs to be fixed, own it, and make it right.
- Service Excellence – Endeavor to provide extraordinary customer service by exceeding the expectations of our customers.
- Charity – Be charitable with our money and time to the local organizations that need our help.
- Have Fun – Have fun celebrating small successes and our people in our journey to achieve bigger things.
The company was founded in 1954 by Bud Palmer and Leon Sicard. Since then, we have grown from a two-person organization into one of the largest full-service mechanical contracting firms in New England. For almost three quarters of a century, we have not only been building excellent mechanical systems, but we have also been building relationships of trust with our clients. Trust earned through our commitment to quality, workmanship, and dependable customer service. Palmer and Sicard has been employee owned since 2002. And because we are an employee-owned business, that commitment to quality is shared by every employee.
One of the company’s objectives is to provide a work environment that is professional and supportive. Palmer and Sicard employees are expected to contribute to a safe, and healthy work environment that promotes cooperative working relationships based on mutual respect and understanding because each employee’s job is important to the overall success of the company.
We'd love to hear about your project!
Be a part of our employee-owned company.