As part of our core values, we ensure the safety of our people and those around us on the job site.
The personal safety and health of each employee of Palmer and Sicard, Inc. is of primary importance. Prevention of occupational induced injuries and illness will be given precedence over operating productivity and company profitability. To the greatest degree possible, management will provide all mechanical and physical protection required for personal safety and health, but our employees must bear primary responsibility for working safely.
We employ a full-time Safety Manager as well as having a Joint Loss Safety Committee.
- All employees have at least an OSHA 10 certification
- All employees must attend a safety orientation upon hire
- Annual Safety Day meetings
- Toolbox talks weekly
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) must be worn
- Vigorous accident investigation
- Continual safety trainings
- Recognition for less than 10% accident ratio
- Annual audit with Workers’ Compensation Insurance company
“If we all strive to work safely and look out for each other every day, we will always be successful.”
We'd love to hear about your project!
Be a part of our employee-owned company.