Air Conditioning Service
Palmer and Sicard offers air conditioning, maintenance and installation. Our trained and certified technicians will come out and troubleshoot your unit to help find what is causing your problems. Our technicians can install, repair, and replace air conditioning equipment.
- Emergency 24/7 AC service
- Fully insured and certified technicians
- AC system installation
- Air filter replacement
- Unit maintenance
Air Conditioning Equipment
(Spring and Fall)
It is essential to schedule regular maintenance for any efficient air conditioning system. Sign up for our service agreements and never have to worry about problems with your unit again!
- Inspect and adjust belts as needed.
- Change disposable pleated air filters.
- Inspect and clean economizer filters as needed.
- Visually inspect heat exchangers.
- Check and record refrigerant pressures.
- Check and record all amps and voltages.
- Visually inspect equipment for signs of refrigerant leaks.
- Check indoor evaporator coil. Clean as needed.
- Change batteries in thermostat as needed.
- Lubricate fan bearings, motors, and pumps.
- Clean and test condensate pumps.
- Replace belts once a year.
- Clean outdoor condenser coil.
- Inspect and clean drain pan and drain line.
- Check electrical components.
- Test safety controls.
- Check operation and submit report.
Why Call Palmer and Sicard Service Team?
Answering Calls / Service Requests 24/7
Background Checked & Drug Tested Technicians
Discounts for Maintenance Contract Agreements