Palmer and Sicard is one of the most trusted HVAC companies in New England. Contact our team today for quick and effective repair services. Our technicians are trained and certified.
- Emergency 24/7 heating service
- Fully insured and certified technicians
- Heating installation
- Unit maintenance
Oil & Gas Heating
Schedule regular maintenance for efficiency. We offer preventative maintenance agreements to set your mind at ease.
- Inspect and adjust belts as needed.
- Visually inspect equipment.
- Change batteries in thermostat as needed.
- Remove and replace nozzle and oil filter.
- Check gas valve pressure.
- Check cad cell or flame sensor.
- Inspect hot surface ignitor/electrodes.
- Check and adjust pump pressure and replace strainer (Oil).
- Check pressures and adjust as needed (Gas).
- Lubricate fan and motors bearings as needed.
- Test all safety devices.
- Check combustion blower.
- Adjust flame as needed.
- Clean high-efficiency collection box and drain lines.
- Inspect venting.
- Check electrical components.
- Verify fuel burning efficiency.
- Perform efficiency test and submit report.
Why Call Palmer and Sicard Service Team?
Answering Calls / Service Requests 24/7
Background Checked & Drug Tested Technicians
Discounts for Maintenance Contract Agreements